I recently put together a Pinterest board for a blogger challenge with bathrooms brand C.P. Hart and wanted to share the inspiration behind my dream spa at home.
If money is no object then it's possible to rival your favourite spa and recreate it at home. I was really excited about the most gorgeous sunken baths and even saunas that can be installed at home. But even if you don't have the budget to get that 'Cribs' style sprawling bathroom, then you can still add little touches to give you the spa feeling.
See some of my top tips below...
1. Fluffy towels. No spa gives its guests dry, old towels so if there's one thing to update it's your bathroom linen.
2. Accessories. Try stone or marble sink-side accessories, and hide away clutter with clever storage solutions. A tranquil and calm environment is a must.
3. Scent. Invigorate or calm the senses with the right fragrance. Rooms sprays, scented candles and linen sprays can all help achieve the perfect spa feel.
4. A lovely big bathtub. If you're going to relax then you need the space to do it. If there's one thing you decide to upgrade make it a great bathtub or fab shower.
5. Time. All of the above mean very little unless you make the time to use your luxurious bathroom. So grab a book, a glass of wine or simply take time out to enjoy your space.