IKEA has announced a series of new developments to their 2010 Catalogue iPhone app, following customer feedback. IKEA has redeveloped the app after inviting fans who had downloaded the app from the Apple iTunes Store to suggest ways the app could be improved via twitter, a phone hotline, email and on the App Store.
The latest version of the catalogue app, now features the most requested functionality, including:
- Search function enabling customers to select products using keywords
- Bookmarking, helping customers to save pages
- Contents page, a colour coded index with links to main sections
- Radox Clean & Protect contains tea tree oil and thyme
- Radox Clean & Moisturise contains gentle chamomile and jojoba oil
- Radox Clean & Refresh contains zingy lime and coriander.
Echo Falls are offering Britain’s girls next door a once in a lifetime chance to be the star of their very own advert viewed by almost 30 million people. To celebrate the launch of the new light and bubbly Pinot Grigio Spritz, the ads will be aired ahead of Come Dine With Me, throughout June, July and August
Female hopefuls aged 25 and over can put themselves forward as the perfect mix of sweetness and light, sparkle, fizz and freshness, to be in with a chance of getting top marks from the judges at Echo Falls.
To enter, visit www.echofallswine.co.uk, fill in the details, and then enter a few words as to why you believe you have got the sparkle. Finalists will be invited to London for a final casting and the winner will attend a full day shoot and feature in the Echo Falls adverts aired before the Come Dine with Me shows live on Channel 4 during June, July and August.